God Snap is committed to showing God’s character and His Word through a lens. What
does that mean to you? Everyone sees God’s Word and His character through a different lens, and we want you to show us your view!
All photographs should accurately reflect the subject matter and the scene as it appeared. Entries may originate in any format — including, but not limited to digital files, digital prints, color transparencies, color prints, or black and white prints — so long as they are submitted electronically in a .JPEG .jpg, or.png form. Multiple exposures that have been combined to produce a single “High Dynamic Range” image are acceptable.
Entries should include metadata if at all possible. Caption information should include:
- Name of location (ex: Glacier, National Park)
- Detailed caption of subject matter including bible verse that reflects this photo.
If you choose to include people in your submission, you are responsible for obtaining the necessary releases from the individuals depicted, and must be able to provide copies of those releases to God Snap upon request.
Submissions may be watermarked if desired, but the watermark should be inconspicuous enough to not interfere with the quality of the photo.
- Mobile: Photo taken via a mobile device (phone or tablet).
- Young Photographer: Best vibrant moment of living in nature, taken by an 18 – 25 year old.
- People & Nature: People and nature thriving together.
- Underwater: Underwater moment.
- Above water: Above water moment. Beach or lake or river.
- Wildlife: Wildlife moment. Note that Images that involve the willful harassment of wildlife, or damage to the environment by the photographer will not be used..
- Adventure: Action/adventure nature moment.
- Nature in Cities: urban nature moment.
So what are you waiting for? Start sending us your photographs so we can feature them on God Snap!
If you wish to become a regular contributor to God Snap, send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell me why you would like to contribute and what it is you would contribute. For example; Articles, Video, Podcast, Photos, etc.
The following submissions are ineligible:
- Images of captive animals photographed in zoos and commercial game farms.
- Photos that violate or infringe upon another person’s rights, including but not limited to copyright and photographs of persons without the necessary consent required by law in your jurisdiction. God Snap reserves the right to require entrants to submit evidence of the subject’s legal consent to be photographed for the submitted photograph, which may include a signed waiver from the subject. NOTE: Waiver requirements vary by jurisdiction, and the entrant is responsible for obtaining a legally enforceable waiver from any photographed subject.
- Photos that contain sexually explicit, nude, obscene, violent or other objectionable or inappropriate content.
- Images that involve the willful harassment of wildlife, or damage to the environment by the photographer.
- Images that involve putting any individual or animal in danger.
- God Snap shall determine entry eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion.